Giving and Receiving the Gift of Life: The Full Circle of Caring
The staff of Strong Memorial Hospital are invited to attend a very special program to help celebrate National Donate Life Month!
- Linking of healthcare professionals who care for donors and their families and those who care for transplant recipients
- New video debunking the common myth that “Doctors and nurses won’t take care of you if you register to be an organ donor”
- Donor family will share their experience
- Transplant recipient will tell their story
- Opportunity to meet Donor Family Members and Transplant Recipient